ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:10:37 -0600
Good teaching. Also confirmed to me that something I believe I heard from
God about a friend of mine (not on this list) should be prayed about and not
shared with that person.  They may never know what the Lord shoed me, but
I'll see God's work when it actually happens in that person's life. It
doesn't matter if they know.  And it's a good thing to. Can hardly keep it
inside.