ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:51:49 -0500
Hi Andrew,
If you are secure in knowing that if you don't get  healed immediately
after prayer it's not your fault; and you want to go, do so.
We've all had lots of people pray for us for many reasons.  Some
experiences will be a delight, and some will  be a drag.  Will you
going hurt your family's faith if you don't come home reading street
signs?
We're praying for you.
Donna