ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:18:23 -0600
Andrew,

Stanly is giving you good advice here.  I don't know at all what kind of a
group it is, on the other hand, you might like it; it's hard to say.  I've
had more people pray for my sight than you can shake a stick at but I've
gotten used to it.  I figure, what can I lose, so it doesn't bother me any
longer when people walk up and ask if they can pray for me.

Phil.