ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stanley Haupt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:45:32 -0400
I would be careful to learn their intensions. Being blind, I had such an
experience when I visited a local Christian radio station. The person who
was doing the program wanted to pray for me about receiving my sight. He
prayed in such a way that he was telling God what to do. God could heal if
he wanted that for my life at the moment. God does eanable each of us in
other ways to handle the affairs of daily living, going to school, have a
job, and function in other areas of community life. I think that you need to
keep an open mind but do what is best for you.

Stanley Haupt