ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephanie Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:10:31 +1100
Hi everyone...
Well, as you probably know, I'm still around. Had a doctor's visit today
and all is set to go. If nothing has happened by Tuesday next week I go to the
hospital for an appointment there. Appart form that, nothing has happened
at all apart from pelvic pain and lots of movement. Thanks for the prayers and
I'll be keeping you all updated... in the meantime, life continues.
Steph