ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:02:31 -0500
Hey, Rhonda

Glad to hear your spirits are still up.  Hey, that's not snow, sister,
that's marshmallows for the hot chocolate!  Somebody just overdid it, that's
all.  Heh-heh.

Ii was wondering if anybody on the list got hit or was in the midst of
getting hit with the snow.  It always made it feel like Christmas when I was
up north but I'll tell you, I don't miss it at all.  I'll settle for
watching y'all deal with it and settle back and pretend my TV is a window.
Grin.

Say Hey to Ben for me and tell him while he's in bed anyway he should be
praying, especially for the Carolina Panthers.  Smile.

Paul