ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 21:04:30 -0700
My youngest son checked last night to see what the best airline ticket
prices would be from New Jersey to Denver.  He wanted to call his older
brother there and offer to fly he and his wife and their two little girls
home for Christmas.  A thousand dollars round trip came up and so he called
his older brother.  My oldest son had to check with work to see if he could
get the time off so another day passed.  Everett called me today, my
youngest son, and said, pray we can get the tickets for about 1 thousand
dollars because within a few hours yesterday, they jumped to 1300 dollars.
I prayed that the Lord would help them find tickets for under 1000 dollars.
Everett called later today and said everything is set; they are coming home.
The tickets were only 760 dollars for all four of them round trip.  Thank
you Lord.

Phil.

WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM