ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:49:32 -0600
Rhonda,

You being a southern lady, are no doubt experiencing the same thing my wife
is in our return to Wisconsin. We really hadn't realized how northern folks
really do keep to themselves, do not talk about stuff in their lives like
people in the south do. It is amazing how the difference is between  the
north and south. It ccan be very frustrating, and lonely as well, which is
perhpas partly why you feel as you do. I've lifed in the north my  whole
life with acception to three eyars, and to me it is easy to see the
difference. People appear cold, but not all are, they jsut feel it is not
their place to be involved with knowledge of other peple's lives. In the
south they'd say "Hey girl, let me give you a hug and tell me all about
it". In the north they might listen fidgety and say... "Oh my look at the
time I better get going". I am keeping you and Ben and family in my
prayers. I wish I could do more.

Brad