ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:10:07 -0500
I appreciate  your message, logic iscertainly a good thing to employ
now.  I will call the Bucks County Association for the Blind, I attend a
suport group for low vision about once a month there.  They might be
able to help me.  My daughter has a learners license and can drive some,
The hospital is about five miles from where we live.  I will see what
the social worker says at the center for the blind.
Thanks for your concern and prayers,
Rhonda