ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:43:39 -0500
From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Hey all,
I'm writing on another tipic.  I spoke briefly with our loving Pat Ferguson.
The doctors were able to do Vernon's surgery laproscopicly and they've
started physical therapy.
She'll write more soon. Praise God!
Also it appears that the travel situation for my daughter is working well.
It's not raining as much as I thought it would from the forecasts.
I'm currently listening to some really lovely bird songs as I write this.
Blessings to all of you.
Get better soon, Sandy.
Donna