From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2018 14:07:43 -0500

Happy New Year everyone!

Just one quick thing this month...you may be interested in reading my latest Blog post in which I touch on one of the lingering frustrations of dining out and traveling gluten free...

Why do some restaurants make it so darn hard for GF diners to know what options are available to them? These places have plenty of options (and even are well trained in avoiding cross contamination), but they don't make it known on their menus.

http://bit.ly/2zN2bNi

Warm regards,

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133