From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2015 19:11:56 -0400
If you tell your screen reader to use your current sound card and not the
default one, then plug in the signalink, you shouldn't lose speech. Then you
can go back in to the sound settings and set the computer's sound card back
to default and use the signalink as the secondary for digital modes. If
you're adventurous, you can try any digital mode you want, I have done
PSK31, sometimes do RTTY, to MT63 often, and a couple MARS specific modes
and I do alright with it.