From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2015 20:35:55 -0400
Ron,

I think it's even simpler than that. If memory serves, look in the help
section of NVDA. You should be able to get to it by hitting the NVDA key
plus N as in november. One of the choices under help is update or check for
updates or something like that. When you choose it, you it will just update
the version you have and you shouldn't lose any settings. I haven't done it
since this latest version came out a few months ago but, as I recall, it was
quite painless. Feel free to contact me off-list if you need help but I'm
betting you won't. Good luck and 73. Lou WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: