From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2015 15:06:04 -0700
I currently turn my SteppIr DB36 and a 9 element 6 meter M Square with the
Yaesu G2800DXA, but when I take my current tower and antennas down and put
up the 89 foot US Tower with a SteppIr DB42 and the same 6 meter M Square, I
will use a K7NV prop pitch rotor along with a Green Heron controller.  At
that point, I plan on selling the G2800DXA.  When I put the Yaesu rotor up
for sale, I'll definitely post it here in case any of you guys have interest
in it.

Alan - N7MIT

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ