From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2015 17:37:26 -0400
Matt,
Glad you got it working.   I think you want menu 13.  You can get a menu
list at icanworkthisthing.com

Nets are always 4 pm eastern time regardless of  time changes for
daylight savings time.

40 meters Saturday  7.191 or up a bit for QRM

20 meters Sunday 14.258.  Usually right on  frequency.

Either one (or both) may be preempted by major contests, solar storms,
alien invasions, or what have you.  Hope to hear you sometime.

73, Steve KW3A