From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:15:56 -0400
Howard and all,
I started writing up a description of the hex beam I have, how it is
mounted, how well it works so far, the accessible rotor I'm using, and the
automatic pointing of the antenna by USB  interface to the PC that runs
ACLog. I want to describe it all with links for more reading.

Anyway, I spent about a half hour on it last night and only touched the
surface. I'll finish and post it over the next few days, probably in several
installments.

73, Jim