From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2015 23:45:33 -0400
I have used a Tail Twister to rotate the KT34XA on my tower for the last 33
years. It has had to be replaced once. For many years I used a Science for
the Blind audible meter reader as my directional indicator. About 5 years
ago I had my antenna man install the Idiom Press Rotor EZ circuit board into
the control box. This provides automatic braking delay, and allows the
direction to be set by turning the knob (which is no longer used for
calibrating the meter) to the desired direction, then pressing the center
lever switch. We also added the RS232 option to this board, so I can use my
computer to set the heading, as I am often doing during the 20-meter net.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com