From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2015 13:26:05 -0500
This is what I got when I tried to view your youtube channel.

Shield icon
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a
different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or
intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this
website.

Recommended iconClick here to close this webpage.

Not recommended iconContinue to this website (not recommended).

More information  More information