From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2015 06:28:19 -0500
Well, thanks to you all, I got the kenwood control software working.

Not so with the n3fjp yet.

I had to uninstall the driver and control software.

Then I had to install the communications bridge again, but with nothing
connected to any USB port.

Then it told me that com6 was being used, and the control software works.
Very cool!

Thanks for all the help.

I tried configuring n3fjp to the baud rate and port, but no luck yet.

I picked kenwood radios, but didn't try the second kenwood radio option so
far.

Anyway, its off to NPR for the morning.

Howard Kaufman MSW LCSW