From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:14:48 -0700
Hi Eric, great that you got your new VR500.  I don't know how to
put in the rechargeable battery pack because I have never owned
one.  I think I have gotten the rig in to that mode where you get
ten selectable bands which has something to do with the VFO key I
think, but sorry, I really don't remember any more about that
just that when ever I got in that mode, I tried to get out of it
ASAP.  I would be surprised if the VR500 was more sensitive than
the Kenwood TH6A hand held but have never owned one of those so
can't say from experience.  Best 73, Jim