From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:03:21 -0400
Hello, everyone.

For a variety of reasons, my XYL and I are going to change our seasonal
camping location to another camp ground in our area this summer.

This means that I will need to put up my trusty Alpha Delta DXCC HF antenna
at the new camp site.

I had a nice conversation with the owner of the new camp ground earlier
today, and he has no problem with my putting up the antenna at our new camp
site.  In fact, he even offered to help my XYL and I do the installation
when the time comes.

In addition to possibly buying a new run of RG8X coax for the feed line, I
think it might be a good idea to purchase some new UV resistant rope, since
the rope I used at the former camp site is now several years old.

Over the years, I have found that even though some manufacturers claim their
rope to be UV resistant, the actual quality of the rope seems to vary,
depending upon who you buy it from.

So, if anyone has a recommendation regarding where to get high-quality
UV-resistant rope at an affordable price, please let me know.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ