From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 19:47:39 -0700
Oh Geeze Colin, I shd'aa known if someone would have an antenna
fall across some high voltage line you'd be mixed up with it.
Glad no one was injured or killed when that happened.  Well, I am
considering the Gap Titan which I think is only 25 feet tall and
using one set of guys about half way up.  Don't have much of a
good angle on the west side because the antenna would be located
only about 8 feet from the property line and I wouldn't want to
ask my new neighbors to let me run guy ropes somewhere on there
land.  Behind us is a high school and the thought occurred to me
to ask someone there if I could run some kind of end fed long
wire out to a high point on a building over there but personally
I have no idea what it looks like.  The back of the school which
butts up against our property is kind of
industrial, the auto shop, some metal storage building an art
class room and I don't know what else.  I rarely hear people
right over our fence back there.  73, Jim WA6EKS