From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 21:41:56 -0400
A lot of people  are using a push-up mast.     I'm sure a wall mounted
mast will work, although I would think you may need to guy,  depending
on things like how   substantial the mast and brackets are, and how
much mast there is between the top bracket and the rotor/antenna.

I had considered  just using my existing TV rotor (as many do) but
instead picked up a G800 Yeasu.
   New, more robust, easy to tell where pointed, and  perhaps computer
control at a later time.

73, Steve  KW3A