From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 18:57:37 -0600
Hi all,

I still don't have the tower up yet but hopefully it won't be long.  I have
everything that I need for the bands that I plan on operating on except for
80 meters.  I've been hearing lately about rotatable dipoles but I don't
know anything about them.  Do they make an 80 meter rotatable dipole?  If
so, does anyone have any experience with them and could you tell me where to
go to find something out about them?  Thanks for any help.

73, Gary, N5GD