From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2015 08:46:14 -0500
Thanks to all of you guys that passed on info concerning the windom
antenna.   I also have a 80, 40 meter fan dipole but the only way I can put
it up is to hang the 40 meter beneath the 80 meter antenna.  I have never
had any luck at doing that but it works for Alpha Delta antennas.  I might
try doing this again instead of the windom but I am not excited about
trying it again.  If any of you guys have any suggestions on this please do
not hesitate to let me know..  I can run one leg of the antenna north and
south and the other leg of the antenna east and west and absolutely no
other way.  This is the situation I am in On the north and south leg there
is lots of tree limbs protruding over from next door property that will be
touching the antenna but the antennas are both insulated and this might
help some.

Thanks again,