Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Mar 2015 01:32:29 -0600
I think all you have to do is find that option in the tools menu and remove
the reply address from that field to make sure that doesn't happen.

Jackie Shepherd, if you are still on this list, you have the same problem.
Harvey

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of howard kaufman
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 1:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: expanded daylight saving time

Hmmm, another reason not to like outlook 2013.
Up here, there is a 6 hour swing in the amount of daylight from June to
December.
That changes things from a 3 hour swing.
Opinions are cheap, we all have ours.
I wonder why all replies wouldn't go through the list.
That is if they came from the list.
I just met a bunch of real friendly guys on 3.916.  They have a series of
nets and invited me back any time.
They start at 19-00 CST, and I think go to 19-00 EDT, but I am not sure.
Their has to be a way to get more audio out of the ts-590.
Kenwood is notoriously conservative with its ALC.  I got maybe 30 more watts
RMS out of the elecraft when I had it.
I think an amp would cause more problems than it would solve here.