From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:35:52 -0500
Mike,

Don't know about other radios, but the 480  remote head gets it's power
over the RJ-11 cable between it and the main body.

Besides all the buttons and knobs, the remote head also contains  the
speaker and a headphone jack.

  The main unit  has the mic jack, external speaker and cw jacks, and
the mini din's for  data in and  out, and amp.    Also the db9 serial jack.

73, Steve KW3A