From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:04:14 -0500
If you mean the KX3 instead of the K3, no. The programmable function keys are just that: completely programmable, with nothing assigned to them. The same applies to the programmable function keys on the K2 or the K3, but there are, I believe, four or more on the K3. There is no S-meter reading on the KX3 to my knowledge, except perhaps through the Hampod. The K3 has no in-built non visual output, meaning you have to have the Hampod or computer software. The KX3 has some morse output of many things, but none of the menu settings.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962