From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 10:33:29 -0500
I am told that this issue is resolved with the newer Wouxun KG-UV8D. I’ve seen this model on Amazon and Radioddity (I think that’s the name) for around $100. But check with the folks at Buytwowayradios.com. They’re good folks and they may have some deal(s) going, sometimes they include other stuff.

I had one of these for a little while. I didn’t get around to doing a guide for it, but I can probably help some if you get one.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962