From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 06:45:16 -0500
I use the USB connection all the time, although it has been quite a
while since I set it up.  Baud rates in the radio and software have to
agree.

Menu 62 in the radio is for uSB connection baud rate.    If you ever
change this  setting, the radio must be powered off and turned back on
again for this setting to take effect.   Other menu settings don't
behave this way, but comm settings do.

If you change baud rate in the software, the settings  don't take effect
at once.    I think you need to do a new connection from the   main
window of the software.

73, Steve  KW3A