From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2015 13:27:39 -0600
Since we were talking about system access a month ago or so,

I found a problem with one of the most useful system access mobile net
features.

You can remotely access another users computer with their permission.

During the remote session, you have video and speech as available options.

The other person does not have to have the system access screen reader
running for this to work.

Well, it was broken, I reported it on Friday and it was fixed yesterday.

I often use the microphone link for private communication, rather than
computer training.

Its great for teaching how a radio works, or code, or anything that requires
sound.

Very good for teaching and computer repair as well.

No not good for installing ram LOL.