From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2015 21:15:41 -0500
Joe,
Almost forgot.  A fairly new addition is a CW net on 21.045 at 12 noon
eastern on Wednesday's.  If I got this wrong, Jim KE5AL will correct me.

And for  the past 7 months or so there is a echolink / allstar
netstarted by Jim Ky2D.   This is Friday evenings at 8 PM eastern.
Echolink is KY2D-R.  Not sure about the allstar side.

73 Steve KW3A