From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:13:33 -0400
Sorry for having to post but AVG has quit functioning due to a file neither
it nor I can locate.  Deleted it and reinstalled but problem is there.  Need
to find another FREE program to prevent corrupting my computer and those of
others.  Have Microsoft Security Essentials on VISTA but that program
doesn't want to load on this XP.  Please let me know what program I might
download!

73:
Bob
KC3FI