Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:41:13 -0400
7bit
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Mike,

I think the Heil mics tend to be overpriced. That said, they usually sound
quite good on the air. I know many hams got excellent results from the audio
technica ATr-30 mic which could be had for $30 or so. I don't think it's
being made any longer but its successor seems to give similar results. So
you might be able to save yourself some bucks. But the Heil with the broad
element should work fine. Good luck. Lou WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: