Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2015 18:00:26 -0400
7bit
From:
Kent Plemmons <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Steve,

No, I'm not related to Mr. Downing.  Sometimes the lowest price is not
always the best solution in all cases and a higher price may sometimes be
cheaper in the long run.

My only mention of my HamPod and GH controller was to offer information to
the person on the listserv who was looking for suggestions.  I didn't mean
at all to infer that my solution was the best.  This solution may not be the
best one for someone else but I believe it will work well for me.

Rob Santillo (the developer of the HamPod) has a good reputation and several
on this list have his product.  Because of that and the fact that the GH
controller has software integrated to work especially with the HamPod I just
decided to go that route.  The HamPod may be useful to me for other projects
that he is developing.  It is also useful for my TS-590 as well as a couple
of other radio related products which are on the market today that I do not
own but may be able to obtain in the future.

I think it is like the TS-590 transceiver by Kenwood:  There are other less
costly ways to get into radio but it sure makes working HF a lot more fun.

Kent, Clyde NC, KK4FFF