ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:58:03 -0500
Amen Phil,

I do believe in miracles even today. I do believe in Prophecy today,
no matter what anyone says.

I've seen living proof of miracles and they aren't just cooincidents, either.

Every time God chooses to heal, that's a miracle.

Jesus is the same Yesterday, today and every day.

I've got the movie called Heaven Is For Real, now, and it is in
descriptive video.

Angel, I wish you would read the book, but since you choose not to,
that is your choice.

I will pray for you that God changes your heart.

You are all Loving!

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.