Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 18:51:00 -0500

I received my biopsy results yesterday.  I'm happy to report that after 40 years of undiagnosed CD and a strict, 13 month GF diet my villi is back to 100%.  No signs of Celiac remain.  Seems the doc saw some folds that made him believe there were still signs, but he said it's what's under the microscope that matters.  And he went far into my small intestines.  He told me whatever I'm doing is right, to keep doing it.  Nothing like validation!

Also, the good/bad news is no signs of any type of colitis.  I say bad, because as we all know, no answer is difficult.  You know something is wrong but you can't get answers.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and help.