From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:04:14 -0230
Hi Steve:

You could certainly email Tom W8JI on the matter, web site www.w8ji.com, if your still a little concerned.
I might suspect the 3-500Z getting a little long in the tooth but I guess if you speak to those in the know, ya take comfort. LOL
I've had a little issue of asking the same question to many different people  and getting a hundred different answers and got no where. LOL
So I've pulled in my horns a little and am now mainly sticking with the guy who knows my 102 inside and out even though he's in FLA, despite my local friends tell me he's full of it. LOL
I had to get a paricitic board for my 811H along with a new set of tubes, which caused my board to go.

73:
Mike DE VO1AX