From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 07:13:56 -0400
Similar considerations apply to Window-Eyes.  IE 9+ and Firefox render their
graphics in a way that traditional screen readers can't decipher. They have
to build a model of the page and its dynamic behavior from programmatic data
called the object model, and it is difficult to reconstruct a picture from
that. But often you can route the mouse pointer or JAWS cursor to an element
and click it, so that you can activate it even if the Enter key doesn't
work.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com