From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:45:29 -0600
You can still probably get decent motel accomodations reasonably
close to Hara.  There are fewer attendees than back in the day when
you damned near had to stay in New Orleans if you booked late!!
I think you would find it to be a more fulfilling trip with a
companion.  And there are hookups between folks on this list which
helps put a person and a voice to the email.
Hope to see you there.