From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2015 08:56:45 -0500
Hi,

There are several things that I like about the 2.0 update.  First, the
drive button now speaks.  The VGS1 does not know the word drive, so the
button says D on, and D off, but that's good enough for me.

Buttons now speak in transmit mode.

There are more volume settings for the VGS1.

The receiver seems quieter but the signals are just as loud as before.

One more thing, on the TS-590 list, someone mentioned that after
upgrading that menu 60 was set to on, that was not true in my case, but
you might want to check that.  Menu 60 is the transmit inhibit menu item.

--

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]