From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 17:05:52 -0500
Steve:

You are right. ... I'm thinking of the ARRL DX SSB contest in early March.

And, I forgot about the CW contest Feb 21--22, although I typically haven't
had much luck with that one for whatever reason.  Ends up being mostly an S
and P effort for me, with very little c q ing for understandable reasons.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ