From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2015 21:03:33 -0500
Hi Joe,

Welcome aboard.   We meet most Saturdays on or about 7.191 (sometimes up
a bit forQRM).   Time is always 4PM  eastern time regardless of daylight
savings time.   So currently UTC time is 2100.

The Saturday thing is mostly  east coast/mid-west and barring a major
band crash, you should have no problems.

There is also a 20 meter net on Sunday afternoons.  Same time as the
Saturday roundtable, on 14.258.    Usually run by Lloyd W3IUU from MD.
  This one covers the whole country, and sometimes beyond.   There are
always relay stations if you can't hear Lloyd due to propagation.  He
won't be around tomorrow, but  a number of us will be there.

During the course of the year, the roundtable and net may be pre-empted
by major SSB contests.

73, hope to hear you sometime, Steve KW3A