Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 13:57:17 -0400
7bit
From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Tom,
Not exactly. What I was saying is that in my experience using Jaws 16 on
Windows 7, 64 bit, the band, mode, and frequency fields are automatically
populated from the rig interface when it's active. But, when the rig
interface is not active, those fields are reported by Jaws as being "edit
combo boxes" but there's no ability to select from a list of choices by
using up or down arrow. Basically they act like simple "edit" boxes.

So I was reporting that calling them "combo" boxes is misleading. Without a
rig interface active, they behave exactly like the call, time, or power
fields which are correctly called "edit" boxes.

73, Jim