ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:06:23 -0500
Thanks for sharing this. I think the world in general is lacking in role
models. I am sure there are some, but it seems we only hear of the mistakes
football players make, the movie stars whose marriages fail. We need people
who live ordinary lives as we do; people who live liffe well following a
goal, living their beliefs, following their dreams.
That sounds awfully scarry jumping so high in the air only to fall down
again. No thanks, that's not for me.

Rhonda