From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2015 10:57:39 -0800
Hi Alan, thanks for the invite but I usually retire around 01:00
and get up around 08:00 local time.  I used to play music gigs
where I would come home after 02:00 but thankfully, I get home
earlier these days.  If in the off-chance I can't sleep I'll look
for you guys there.  Thanks and 73, Jim WA6EKS