From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2015 19:07:17 -0700
Hi Jim,

I probably won't make it tomorrow as the 7th Area QSO Party is
tomorrow.  I hope conditions are better than they have been.  Do you
think 17 meters would work better?  Contests don't usually make it to
17 and propagation is often better than on 15.  The drawback is that
those with rigs more than 25 years old won't have the band and often
won't have an antenna for 17 even if they do have it on their rigs.

73,

Dave, W7OQ