From:
Carjohns27 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 16:50:59 -0500
If there is actually a windows 8 tutorial, I'd love to have one incase I
ever have to go to windows eight.

I can only answer messages in this groupe since all my original subscription
messages have been delletted months ago, and I've moved and everything else
that has happened in my life for the good. This computer does somewhat work
enough to read messages. I'm keeping my call sign, but since my new husband
and I live in an apartment, I won't be having any ham equipment. I do need a
number if anyone has one to contact the fcc to update my liscence to my
current address. I am not goi ng to let it laps incase I ever do get the
chance to opperate.

You all take care.

Carolyn Whisenhunt  Kj4vt