From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2015 05:31:46 -0500
My old UPS died last weekend.

It has voltage protection on 8 outlets and battery backup on 4 of them.

I discovered its cheaper to buy a modern unit than to replace the batteries
in the old one.

Besides better effeciency and more features.

I was thinking of disconnecting the bad batteries, and using the UPS for the
station as a line filter.

This may not work, but I'd appreciate anybody's input.

This thing is so old that it doesn't have any USB ports on it for software.

Howard Kaufman MSW LCSW