From:
Scott Gillen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 15:09:36 +1200
Hi Dave

Yes I use Bard and would be interested in joining your list.

Do you know of many blind hams in NZ?  I was asking NZART about a recorded version of Brake In but they don't have anything like that.  If there were enough potential readers i'd talk to the foundation about it but I expect there aren't enough of us To make it worth while.

Scott
 ZL1CHM / N0HOK
Auckland New Zealand

Sent from my iPhone